Sunday, August 23, 2009

An Introduction

My name is Benaiah Morgan and this blog is for a class I am taking in graduate school, Internet Technology (MIST 7500). I made the title of the blog generic in case I use it for other classes. The blog will be updated weekly with at least one post per class and at least 200 words per post.

In this blog I will be writing about the topics discussed in class and/or reading material. The class is going to be a survey of the Internet: its uses, technologies, tools, and business and social issues. We are also going to be doing some programming for mobile devices, which is new to the degree program.

So the blog is going to be similar to those journals you might have had to write for English class where you wrote about each chapter of the book(s) you were reading except this is public and my classmates can leave comments about what I’ve written.

We’ve been encouraged to include images and links related to what we’re discussing in our posts so here’s a disclaimer:
From time to time the blog may link to third party sites. These links have been included because they may be of some use to you. Although the author will take care to only link to sites that are relevant, appropriate, and safe the author is not liable for the content of third party web sites. By clicking on a third party link you agree that you do so at your own risk. You are encouraged to read any Privacy Policies or Terms of Use agreements third parties may provide.

1 comment:

  1. Nice start. I like the disclaimer. I might "borrow" it and use it in mine.

    ReplyDelete